Google Drive can be enabled for any (or all) of your school sites, allowing users to retrieve images from their Google Drive accounts directly into the yearbook software. Before it can be used for the first time, Google Drive must be enabled in Admin, by an administrator. Here’s how:
- Log into Admin, selecting the school you want to enable.
- Click on Appearance, then click on the Configuration tab.
- Check the Google Drive checkbox to enable Google Drive for the current affiliate site. Be sure to click Apply.
- You can enable Google Drive for additional sites by selecting them at the top of the page where it says: If you want to change these settings in other affiliates, select them here.
- Google Drive will immediately be activated for the configured sites. You can find it on the Photos page of the yearbook software.
Article is closed for comments.